- A virtual machine already exists.
- The virtual machine is connected to a vhd or vhdx as the hard disk drive. However, the vhd or vhdx file itself is renamed or deleted, and does not exist in reality.
However, due to a defect in the script, the information retrieval process goes into a loop, and the BPA does not exit until timeout.
- Start Hyper-V Manager.
- Select the virtual machine that is connected to a non-existing vhd or vhdx, then right-click and open Settings.
- From the virtual machine settings window, click on the non-existing hard drive, and then click Delete.
- Click OK to close the virtual machine setting window.
- Rerun BPA for Hyper-V from Server Manager.
ID članka: 2989384 - Poslednji pregled: 13.08.2014. - Verzija: 1