- An incorrect user name, password, or both were entered for the user account.
- Autodiscover issues prevent Outlook from detecting the correct Exchange Online information for the user account.
- Network connectivity issues prevent Outlook from communicating with the Exchange Online servers.
- Exchange Online restrictions prevent Outlook from connecting to the Exchange Online servers.
- Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Run the following command:
Set-CASMailbox User@contoso.com -MAPIEnabled $True
ID članka: 2989972 - Poslednji pregled: 20.12.2016. - Verzija: 1