If you then view the events in the Application Event log, you find any of the following crash signatures for Event ID 1000 .
|Application Name||Application Version||Module Name||Module Version||Offset|
Note The ApplicationVersion value for Outlook.exe, as well as the Offset value in your event log may vary from those listed above, so only the ModuleName is relevant to this issue.
Method One: Disable add-ins
- Launch Outlook in Safe Mode. To launch Outlook in Safe Mode, press and hold the Control key, while launching Outlook, continue holding the Control key until prompted for Safe Mode, and select Yes.
- From the File tab in Microsoft Outlook 2013, click Options.
- In the Options dialog, click Add-Ins.
- Under Manage select COM Add-ins and click Go.
- In the Add-Ins available list, uncheck the first checked add-in in the list and click OK.
- Restart Outlook normally, and determine if the crashing behavior persists.
- If the crash continues, repeat steps 1 through 5 above, unchecking additional add-ins in step 4 until the crash is no longer observed. The last add-in unchecked should be the one precipitating the crash.
- Contact the third-party vendor of the add-in identified in step 6 for further assistance in resolving the issue.
Method Two: Rename Secman.dll
- Locate the Secman.dll file on your hard drive.
- With Outlook closed, rename Secman.dll to Secman.old.
- Restart Outlook, and note any errors received. If an error message references an add-in, contact the third-party vendor for additional assistance.
- In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, enter 1000 in the Includes/Excludes Event IDs field (as shown in the following figure) and then click OK.
Secman.dll is a software component provided by Add-In Express, which can be incorporated into other third-party applications. For more information see the following link:
ID članka: 2990304 - Poslednji pregled: 08.08.2014. - Verzija: 1