- In a Microsoft SharePoint Online library, you click Library Settings and then click Versioning settings.
- For the Document Version History setting, you select Create major and minor (draft) versions.
- For the Draft Item Security setting, you select Only users who can edit items.
- You click SHARE, click Get a link for a document in the library, and then click View link - no sign-in required.
- You share the link with a user, and the user browses to the URL for the shared document.
Sorry, you cannot access this document. Please contact the person who shared it with you.
- Publish the affected document.
- Change the Draft Item Security setting to Any user who can read items for the affected library.
ID članka: 2990807 - Poslednji pregled: 20.12.2016. - Verzija: 1