- Home users:
Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
Download informationThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
For all supported versions of Microsoft ASP.NETDownload the package now.
Release Date: October 14, 2014
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your Windows-based computer from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
- For more information about deployment options to address this security vulnerability, see the MS14-059 security bulletin. This update will be offered through Microsoft Update, the Microsoft Download Center, and updated NuGet packages. The security bulletin will provide correct guidance about which deployment option is required to help make sure that your computer and applications are secure.
- Also, see the "Update FAQ" section of MS14-059 to better understand how Microsoft security updates for .NET NuGet Libraries are supported, how to determine which version of ASP.NET Model-View-Controller (MVC) is installed on your computer, which computers are offered the update through Microsoft Update, and other important information.
Known issues and more information about this security updateThe following articles contain more information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information. If this is the case, the known issue is listed under each article link.
- 2994397 MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 5.1: October 14, 2014
- 2992080 MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 5.0: October 14, 2014
- 2993928 MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 4.0: October 14, 2014Known issues in security update 2993928:
After you install this security update, all Azure Pack PowerShell commands return the following exemption:
Method not found: 'Void Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.set_IgnoreSerializableAttribute(Boolean)
To resolve this issue, install Update Rollup 4 for Windows Azure Pack. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2992027 Update Rollup 4 for Windows Azure Pack
- 2993937 MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 3.0: October 14, 2014
- 2993939 MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 2.0: October 14, 2014
Applies toThis article applies to the following:
- ASP.NET MVC 2.0
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5.1
ID članka: 2990942 - Poslednji pregled: 18.11.2014. - Verzija: 1