- You have two Lync client users (user A and user B) who are in different subnets in a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You configure the Location-Based Routing feature to restrict routing of public switched telephone network (PSTN) calls between Lync client users who are in different subnets.
- User A receives a PSTN call. Then, user A tries to add user B into the call to create a meeting by using one of the following methods:
- Clicks the telephone URI in user B’s contact card.
- Rests the mouse on user B’s photo, then selects Lync Call in the drop-down list near the "Call" icon.
ID članka: 2991456 - Poslednji pregled: 19.08.2014. - Verzija: 1