- You deploy a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You enable Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for all the users in the environment by running the following command:
Set-CsClientPolicy -Identity Global -EnableMediaRedirection $true
- You install the Lync 2013 VDI plug-in on a local computer.
- You install Lync 2013 on a Remote Desktop Session Host server that joins the same domain as the local computer.
- You create a user account in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and enables the user for Lync 2013.
- The user logs on to the local computer and to the Remote Desktop Session Host server by using the same account.
- The user connects to the Remote Desktop Session Host server from the local computer, and then starts Lync 2013 in the Remote Desktop session.
- The Lync 2013 VDI plug-in begins to pair with the Lync 2013 client.
- The value of the badPwdAttempt attribute in AD DS is incremented by 1.
- The badPwdTime attribute contains a time stamp for the VDI pairing.
- You receive event ID 4771 that states one authentication attempt fails in the domain controller (DC) security audit trail.
ID članka: 2992445 - Poslednji pregled: 09.09.2014. - Verzija: 1