- You publish a Microsoft SharePoint application to a trunk in Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 4.
- You access the document library for the application and then select the Open with Explorer option.
In this scenario, the SharePoint document library does not open. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Note This problem can occur when the following conditions are true:
- The client-side computer clock time is ahead of the UAG clock time.
- The Office persistent cookies that are issued by Forefront Unified Access Gateway are expired as per the client-side computer clock time.
After you apply Rollup 1, follow these steps:
- Create the following registry subkey:Subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WhaleCom\e-Gap\Von\UrlFilterNote The default value is 60 seconds, and the maximum permitted limit is 600 seconds.
Value: 60 - 600 (decimal)
- Enable the configuration in the Forefront Unified Access Gateway Management console.
- Restart the Internet Information Services (IIS) service on the Forefront Unified Access Gateway servers.
ID članka: 2998352 - Poslednji pregled: 28.10.2014. - Verzija: 1