To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you’d rather fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix this problemlink. Then, click
File Downloaddialog box and follow the steps in this wizard.
Note this wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
To check whether this resolved the problem, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
- If Windows Media Center is running, close it.
- Click Start.
- In the Start Search box, paste or type regedit.
- In the Programs list, click regedit.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Media Center\Settings\DvdSettings
- In the details pane, right-click ShowGallery, and then click Modify.
- Delete the contents that appear in the Value data box.
- In the Value data box, type Gallery, and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
ID članka: 930526 - Poslednji pregled: 28.06.2011. - Verzija: 1