Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of https://<NameOfDomain>/ClickOnceConnector/Office365DesktopSetup.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already installed. To install this application, either modify the manifest version for this application or uninstall the preexisting application.
For Windows 8
For Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- Type the following command, and then press Enter:rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
- Check whether the problem is fixed.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Artikel-id: 2697990 – senaste granskning 6 okt. 2014 – revision: 1