- Improvement of the audio quality
- Improvement of the headset functionality
- Improvement of the audio device support
- Polycomm CX300
- Plantronics Calisto 800 series
- Plantronics Calisto 540
- Logitech B530
- Jabra Pro 9450
- Sennheiser DW Office
- Snom UC600
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio
This update is a cumulative update that also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
Hotfix replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
How to obtain the updateA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, it is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply it only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next update that contains this hotfix.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Customer Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft website:Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
Updated filesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then click Show Files on the File menu.
For more information about resources for Lync for Mac 2011, go to the following Microsoft website:
The following known issues occur in Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.3:
- You cannot sign in to Russian or Polish versions of Lync for Mac 2011 on a Polycom CX300 device. To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 by using another language, and then sign out of Lync for Mac 2011.
- Start Finder to change the language to Polish or Russian without restarting the device.
- Apple Mac computers that are running Mac OS X Leopard may not recognize USB devices. To work around this issue, remove and then reconnect the USB device.
Artikel-id: 2726395 – senaste granskning 2 aug. 2012 – revision: 1