- You have a role in a cube in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS 2012).
- Calculated measures are defined in the calculated measure script and relate to a measures group.
- The MeasureGroupMeasures function is in a scope in order to affect only the real measures of the measures group.
- The role denies all the real measures of the measures group.
- You use a user account that belongs to the role to browse the cube.
In this scenario, the scope is not correctly applied to the calculated measures.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1)The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Note This measure is displayed to other users. However, after you add the dummy regular measure, the MeasureGroupMeasures function returns only the dummy regular measure.
Artikel-id: 2748780 – senaste granskning 24 jan. 2013 – revision: 1