This article describes the issue that is fixed in the Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 update package that is dated December 2012.
This article describes the following items about the update package:
- The issue that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this hotfix package fixesThis cumulative update package fixes the following issue:
- 2782793 RDP sessions freeze when multiple users try to log off a terminal server at the same time while signed in to Office Communicator 2007 R2
Hotfix informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Communicator.msp package now.
Release Date: December 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update package.
Restart requirementYou have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update package replaces the following update package:
2647093 Description of the cumulative update package for Communicator 2007 R2: January 2012
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Artikel-id: 2755391 – senaste granskning 14 dec. 2012 – revision: 1