Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Word 2013. This update provides the latest fixes for the 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Word 2013.
Issues that this update fixes
- When you use a program to read a long email message in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the program stops reading the text unexpectedly.
BUG #: 3241908 (Office15)
- Assume that you use the Word 2013 PDF Reflow feature to convert a .pdf file that contains vertical or right-to-left orientated text to a Word document. However, the text loses semantics and becomes unreadable.
BUG #: 3210237 (Office15)
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Artikel-id: 2760244 – senaste granskning 24 apr. 2013 – revision: 1