Issues that this update fixes
- After you set the display language to Urdu in Office 2013, you cannot create a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. Additionally, you receive an error message when you start Microsoft OneNote 2013.
- When you fail to install Office 2013 through the Click-to-Run installation, the failure information included in the telemetry data report.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
32-bitDownload the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Artikel-id: 2760343 – senaste granskning 29 mars 2017 – revision: 2