- The Excel workbook tries to access data from another application that is still active.
- Too many Excel add-ins have been added to the program, or one of the add-ins is corrupted.
- You take one of the following actions:
- Activate a button that is created by a third-party add-in or application
- Try to open an embedded object
- Save or open a file
- Try to use the Send as Attachment option
- Call another application from the Excel workbook
Artikel-id: 3001579 – senaste granskning 10 nov. 2016 – revision: 1