- You have deployed a system by using the Setup program from media, specifically either a DVD or USB thumb drive.
- The system is Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- The image that is deployed includes multiple languages including Swiss French.
- You select Swiss French as the Windows display language.
- Open Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region, and then click Language.
- Select Swiss French in the language list, and then click Move up until it is the first language in the list.
- Restart the computer.
Artikel-id: 3009420 – senaste granskning 30 okt. 2014 – revision: 1