Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft Support. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
- Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- For more information about the most recent DST cumulative update for August 2013, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2981580 August 2014 cumulative time zone update for Windows operating systems
- If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers, or to create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
Restart requirementYou may have to restart your computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any previous hotfixes.
Registry informationTo apply this hotfix, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Artikel-id: 3011843 – senaste granskning 30 okt. 2014 – revision: 1