When you add a recurring Calendar item by sending a meeting invitation email message to a list, the event is added correctly on the Microsoft SharePoint Online list. But when you click Connect to Outlook and then sync with Microsoft Outlook, you experience the following symptoms:
- The recurring event is not listed in the Outlook Calendar.
- Outlook does not sync the recurring Calendar item.
- You receive the following error message:Receiving error "Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x80004005) : 'Failed to copy one or more items. For details, see the log file .'"
When incoming email messages are used for Calendar lists, SharePoint Online does not support recurring Calendar items that are sent through Outlook. SharePoint Online will import them. However, these Calendar items cannot be synchronized in Outlook.
To resolve this issue, install March 2015 security update for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB2956175) . If you are impossible to implement the March update (KB2956175), you can try one of the following options:
Option 1Follow these steps:
- Connect the SharePoint Online Calendar to Outlook.
- In Outlook view, create the recurring Calendar item directly instead of sending an email message to the SharePoint Online Calendar.
Option 2Browse to SharePoint Online to create all recurring Calendar items.
Artikel-id: 3013532 – senaste granskning 24 apr. 2015 – revision: 1