This issue occurs under the following circumstances:
- The attendee is using the Live Meeting 2007 Web Access client to join the Meet Now meeting.
- The Meet Now meeting organizer has selected the following meeting entry time option:
Attendees can join 30 minutes before the meeting starts; presenters can join at any time.
Because the Meet Now meeting is technically an unscheduled meeting, the Attendees can join 30 minutes before the meeting starts; presenters can join at any time option triggers the error that's described in the "Summary" section when you're using the Live Meeting 2007 Web Access client.
WorkaroundTo work around this issue, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, enter the URL of the Office Live Meeting conference center. Then, enter your credentials to log on to Office Live Meeting.
- On the My Home page, click Meet Now Details, and then click Meet Now Options.
- To update the Meeting entry time options, click the Meeting Entry Time link at the top of the Meet Now Options page.
- Click Both attendees and presenters can join the meeting at any time.
- When you have finished updating options, click OK. The option that you have updated will apply to all future Meet Now meetings.
- Click Join as Attendee to start the updated Meet Now meeting and to email the updated meeting invite to the attendees.
For more information about administering or troubleshooting Live Meetings, see Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 Testing and Troubleshooting Guide.
Artikel-id: 3014927 – senaste granskning 14 nov. 2014 – revision: 1