Note Please use the following steps to confirm the connection with your mailbox is using MAPI over HTTP.
- Press CTRL key and right-click the Outlook icon in the notification area.
- Select Connection Status, as shown in the following figure.
- In the Protocol column of the Outlook Connection Status dialog box, the status will be HTTP if your connection is using MAPI over HTTP.
If you are unable to install the update from article at this time, you can temporarily work around this issue using the following steps.
- Exit Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your situation.
- Windows 8: Press Windows Key + R to open a Run dialog box.
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Click Start, and then click Run to open a Run dialog box.
- Type regedit.exe, and then press Enter.
- Locate and select the following key in the registry.
- After you select the key that was specified in step 4, click the Edit menu, point to New, then select DWORD Value.
- Type MapiHttpDisabled, and then press Enter.
- Right-click MapiHttpDisabled, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Start Outlook.
Note The MapiHttpDisabled registry value is intended for testing or temporary purposes only.
MAPI Over HTTP
Artikel-id: 3015578 – senaste granskning 24 dec. 2014 – revision: 1