This article describes the issues that are fixed in an update rollup for the Microsoft Monitoring Agent. Additionally, this article contains installation instructions for the update rollup for Microsoft Monitoring Agent (KB 3032946).
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Proxy settings are added to the agent setup wizard.
Users can now provide proxy settings while they complete the agent installation wizard.
- Account validation steps are added to the wizard.
After users enter an account and workspace to connect to Operational Insights, the wizard performs a test to verify that the account information is valid.
- Connection status is added to Control Panel.
A connection status feature is added to Control Panel settings for the Microsoft Monitoring Agent.
How to obtain and install the update rollup for Microsoft Monitoring Agent (KB 3032946)
Download informationUpdate packages for Microsoft Monitoring Agent are available from Microsoft Update or through manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has the Microsoft Monitoring Agent installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Optional updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup for Microsoft Monitoring Agent (KB 3032946) package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual downloadTo manually download the update package, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog, and search for "Microsoft Monitoring Agent." Available updates will appear in the search results. For example, this update package is listed as follows:
Update Rollup for Microsoft Monitoring Agent (KB 3032946)
Artikel-id: 3032946 – senaste granskning 17 juni 2015 – revision: 1