OffCAT v2 system requirementsThe following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
The following versions of Office are supported:
- Office 2013
- Office 2010
- Office 2007
You must have the .NET Framework 4.5 installed
To determine whether you have .NET Framework 4.5 installed, use one of the following methods as appropriate for your operating system.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012
These versions of Windows have .NET Framework 4.5 included as part of the operating system. Therefore, to use OffCAT v2, no updates to the .NET Framework are required.
- Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click View by, and then select Small icons or Large icons.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Examine the list of installed programs.
If you have the .NET Framework 4.5 installed, you'll see an entry that resembles the following in the list of installed programs:
The following screen shot shows .NET Framework 4.5.2 (an updated version of the .NET Framework 4.5):
If you have the .NET Framework 4.5 (or a later version) installed, you can use OffCAT v2 without installing any updates to the .NET Framework.
If you do not see a .NET Framework entry that includes "4.5" in the name, go to step 5.
- Click the following link, and then click Download on the Download Center page.
- Click Run when you're prompted to "Run or Save" the download.
- If you're prompted to restart your computer, click Restart Now.
- Start OffCAT.
- In the left panel, click ABOUT OFFCAT.
- Note the value to the right of Application Version.
Artikel-id: 3036466 – senaste granskning 17 apr. 2015 – revision: 1