- You add a name server (NS) record that has the Advanced option disabled in DNS manager snap-in (Dnsmgmt.msc).
- You set the Time to Live (TTL) value on the NS record to the same value as the Start of Authority (SOA) record value.
- You enable the Advanced option in Dnsmgmt.msc and create an NS record. The TTL field remains blank or undefined, and a TTL value is set to value of 0 on the NS record.
See the steps to reproduce this issue.
- Do not click OK when you add or view an NS record that has the Advanced option enabled.
- When you view an NS record that has the Advanced option enabled, click Cancel or enter an appropriate TTL value.
Steps to reproduce this issue
- Create two NS records that have the Advanced option disabled, and name them as NS record A and NS record B.
- Create a NS record that has the Advanced option enabled, and name it as NS record C.
- View the property of NS record B, and then click OK.
- The TTL value of NS record B is set to a value of 0.
Artikel-id: 3037081 – senaste granskning 17 feb. 2015 – revision: 1