- You are running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You apply a new quota to a folder on this computer.
- At the same time, you rename the folder that the quota applies to.
Note The folder that you apply the quota to and the folder that you rename do not have to be the same folder. For example, if you create a quota for folder A, this problem may occur if you rename folder A or a subfolder of folder A.
- The new quota information that's being added to the folder
- The folder that's being renamed
Artikel-id: 3040791 – senaste granskning 5 mars 2015 – revision: 1