- You have a Hyper-V host that is configured to use an SR-IOV-enabled network adapter.
- You have one or more Hyper-V virtual machines (VM) that are running Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- The Hyper-V VMs use the virtual functions that are provided by the network adapter on the host computer.
- You disable the host network adapter while the VMs are running and network traffic exists.
- This Stop error message describes a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error.
- The parameters of this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all Stop 0x000000D1 errors are causes by this problem.
Artikel-id: 3044024 – senaste granskning 16 mars 2015 – revision: 1