- 3182332 MS16-103: Security update for ActiveSyncProvider: August 9, 2016
- 3182248 MS16-102: Security update for Microsoft Windows PDF library: August 9, 2016
- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
- 3178466 MS16-098: Security update for kernel mode drivers: August 9, 2016
- 3177393 MS16-097: Security update for Microsoft Graphics Component: August 9, 2016
- 3177358 MS16-096: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: August 9, 2016
- 3177356 MS16-095: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: August 9, 2016
Windows Server 2016 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x64 version is 324 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3172989.
File InformationFor a list of the files that are provided in this cumulative update, download the file information for cumulative update 3176494.
Artikel-id: 3176494 – senaste granskning 21 dec. 2016 – revision: 1