- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Notepad.
- On the File menu click Open.
- Locate the systemdrive\IBM HTTP Server\conf\ folder, where systemdrive is the drive where Windows Server 2003 is installed.
- Click the Httpd.conf file, and then click Open.
- Scroll to the end of the file, and then search for a line that contains the following:Alias /IBMWebAS/ "C:/WebSphere/AppServer/web/"
- Delete any characters that appear before the word "Alias." The line will then contain only the following:Alias /IBMWebAS/ "C:/WebSphere/AppServer/web/"
- Save the file.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Start the IBM HTTP service.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Artikel-id: 816600 – senaste granskning 29 mars 2017 – revision: 3