The following is a list of the options that are available in the Word 2003 Support Template and a brief description of the purpose of each option:
AppdirThis is the Equation Editor program folder. You must install Equation Editor and run it one time to display this option and other Equation Editor settings.
CustomZoomThis is the Custom Zoom option. This setting only takes effect when you start Equation Editor in a separate window by using the ForceOpen setting.
ForceOpenThis option forces Equation Editor to open in its own separate window.
ShowAllThis option shows or hides nonprinting characters.
ToolBarDockedThis option determines whether the toolbar is docked.
ToolBarDockPosThis option determines the position of the Equation Editor toolbar when it is docked.
ToolBarShownThis option determines whether the toolbar is displayed.
ToolBarWinPosThis option determines the position of the toolbar when it is not docked. This option is specified in X, Y coordinates. The upper-left corner is the origin. The units are in pixels.
ZoomThis is the standard zoom size that is selected on the View menu.
To install the Word 2003 Support Template, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Change or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click your version of Office 2003 (for example, click Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003), and then click
- Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
- In Custom Setup, click to select the
Choose advanced customization of applications check box, and then click Next.
- In the Choose update options for applications and tools list, follow these steps.
Note Click the plus-sign (+) to the left of the feature to expand it.
- Expand Microsoft Office Word.
- Expand Wizards and Templates.
- Click the icon for More Templates and Macros, and then click to select Run all from my computer.
- Click Update to install the Word 2003 Support Template.
- Right-click your Windows desktop, point to
New, and the click Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut dialog box, click in the Type the location of the item box, and then type the following default path statement:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Winword.exe" /a "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Macros\Support.dot"
Note If you installed Word 2003 to a different location, change the default file path accordingly.
- Click Next to continue.
- In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Support Template, and then click
back to the top
- Double-click the Support.dot shortcut that you created in the Create a Shortcut to the Support Templatesection.
- In the Word 2003 Support Template, click Registry Options.
- Click the Equation Editor Optionstab.
- Click to select the option that you want to change.
Type the new setting in the Setting box (or click
Browse, if it is available), and then click to select the setting that you want.
- Click Change.
- Click Close to close the Set Registry Options dialog box.
- On the File menu, click
Exit to quit Word.
- Click No if you are prompted to save changes.
- Start Word the way that you typically do.
Artikel-id: 820916 – senaste granskning 25 apr. 2008 – revision: 1