Some languages such as Arabic are not available in the list of input languages in the Regional and Language Options applet in Control Panel.
- Click on the start and go to Settings - Control Panel
- Open the Regional and Language Options applet
- On the Languages Tab check the "Install the file for complex script and right to left languages" checkbox to select it
- Click OK
- Insert the Microsoft Windows XP CD when prompted and allow installation to complete
- Restart the computer when prompted to do so
Artikel-id: 821080 – senaste granskning 25 aug. 2008 – revision: 1