Use the FrontPage 2002 Server ExtensionsFrontPage 2002 Server Extensions are a set of programs that work with Microsoft Internet Information Services to support administering, authoring, and browsing a FrontPage-extended Web site. Users who run the FrontPage client can then create and manage professional-looking Web sites, whether they are creating a personal Web page, a corporate Internet Web site, or a corporate intranet Web site. FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions provides the administrator tools to help manage site security, to organize content into subwebs, and to check site usage.
By default, FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions are not installed during Windows Setup.
To install FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- In the Windows Components Wizard, click to highlight Application Server (do not click to select the check box), and then click Details.
- Click to highlight Internet Information Services, and then click Details.
- Click to select the FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions check box, and then click OK two times.
- Click Next to complete the steps in the Windows Components Wizard.
- To open FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions, click the Administrative Tools icon in Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Information Services (IIS).
- After they are installed, FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions will run the next time you restart your server with IIS enabled.
Microsoft supports the use of the FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions that are included with the Windows Server 2003 CD-ROM only. Earlier versions are not supported and can cause instability on the system if they are installed.
Artikel-id: 822971 – senaste granskning 14 feb. 2017 – revision: 1