How to insert an MP3 audio file into a PowerPoint presentationTo insert an MP3 audio file into your PowerPoint 2010 presentation, follow these steps:
- On the slide to which you want to add the audio track, click the Insert tab, and then in the Media group, under Audio, click Audio from File.
- Select the MP3 file that contains the audio track, and then click Insert.
- Under Audio Tools, click the Playback tab.
- In the Audio Options group, on the Start drop-down list, select either Automatically, On Click, or Play across slides, depending on how you want play the file.
- Click to select the Hide During Show check box.
- If you want the audio track to play continuously, click to select the Loop until stopped check box.
How to add the "Play CD Audio Track" command to the "Insert" tabIf you want to add the Play CD Audio Track command back to the Insert tab, you must create a custom group and then add the command to the new group. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab, and then click Options in the navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane of the PowerPoint Options window, click Customize Ribbon.
- In the Customize the ribbon column, in the Main Tabs list, expand Insert, and then select Media.
- Under the Main Tabs list, click New Group. The new group named New Group (Custom) is inserted under the Media group.
- Click Rename, type CD Audio, and then click OK.
- In the Choose command from drop-down list, select All commands.
- Locate and then select the Play CD Audio Track command, and then click the Add button. The command appears under the new CD Audio group.
- Click OK.
Artikel-id: 982977 – senaste granskning 13 dec. 2012 – revision: 1