This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 for all regions.
- You start an instance of Microsoft Excel in which the Excel add-in is installed.
- You configure the BudgetPlanOfficeAddinService service in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 as a document data source for an Excel workbook.
- You bind the DocumentNumber and BudgetPlan fields by using the field chooser.
- You close the field chooser, save the workbook and then exit Excel.
- You start Excel and then open the workbook.
In this scenario, when you try to update the data in the workbook, the data is not updated. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Article ID: 2809792 - Last Review: 17 பிப்., 2017 - Revision: 2