1. Log on to the Partner Learning Center using a Windows Account (formerly Live ID) associated to your Partner Organization.
The To Do list on the PLC homepage lists all Registered and In Progress training courses.
2. Roll the mouse over any title to see the full text of the Title.
3. Single click on the Title of a course to view details, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
4. For more information, including the full course title and description, click on the View Detailsbutton.
5. Any other action, such as cancelling a registration, can be done from the Other Actionsdrop-down menu.
6. To apply further filtering, use the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2985347 - Last Review: 20 ஏப்., 2017 - Revision: 2