This article describes an important update package (build number: 13.0.4199.0) for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Reporting Services. This update contains fixes for two issues that were introduced in SQL Server 2016 SP1:
- If Reporting Services is set to use a secure (https/SSL) connection, a warning about security content may be displayed.
- In certain scenarios, the Print button stops working.
If the download page does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the update package.
|VSTS bug number||KB article number||Description||Fix area|
|8977726||3208483||You cannot print in Reporting Services reports after you install SQL Server 2016 SP1||Reporting Services|
|8977727||3208484||"Only secure content is displayed" warning when you open a SQL Server 2016 SP1 Reporting Services report or web portal||Reporting Services|
Notes for this update
PrerequisitesTo apply this update package, you must be running SQL Server 2016 SP1.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
- How to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2016.
- The script to determine which version and edition of SQL Server Database Engine is running
- The Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server to deliver hotfixes for reported problems.
- Naming schema for Microsoft SQL Server software update packages.
- Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates.
Applies toThis article applies to the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Core
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Technology Adoption Program
When used with:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1
Article ID: 3207512 - Last Review: 18 ஜூன், 2017 - Revision: 2