Use the dark theme in Microsoft Edge
- The dark theme changes the default bright background color in the new Microsoft Edge to a darker color, which is easier on the eyes in low-light environments or if you prefer less bright interfaces.
- Here's how to activate dark mode:
- Go to Settings and more > Settings .
- Select Appearance from the Settings list.
- Under Customize browser > Theme, use the drop-down list to select Dark.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge . Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge .