In Microsoft Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR, you experience one of the following issues:
- The object is missing certain Exchange attributes, or it's provisioned as the wrong kind of Exchange object.
- A distribution group is missing some members.
- You don't receive web-based email messages through Microsoft Exchange Online (EOP) even though directory synchronization is enabled. Additionally, the sender receives a non-delivery report (NDR) that resembles one of the following: 550 5.7.12 RESOLVER.RST.SenderAuthenticated; Delivery restriction check failed as sender not authenticated420 4.2.0 Recipient deferred because there is no Mdb
This issue occurs if one or more of the following conditions are true:
- The synchronized recipient object in Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is misconfigured.
- The synchronized recipient object in Exchange Online blocks mail routing from reaching the Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR environment.
- The synchronized recipient object Exchange Online (EXO) is misconfigured.
If there is evidence that the malformed object is only in EXO and not in Azure AD, submit a case to Microsoft. You may submit a support incident onlineto Microsoft Online Services Support. Or, you can contact Microsoft Online Services Support by telephone.
If there's evidence that the object in Azure AD is malformed, connect to the Azure remote PowerShell environment, and then run the following PowerShell commands:
connect-msolservice -credential (get-credential)
remove-msoluser -userprincipalname <UPN>
remove-msoluser -userprincipalname <UPN> -RemoveFromRecycleBin
This should remove the corrupted object from Azure and EXO/EOP. It will no longer be visible in ViewPoint.
Finally, begin the synchronization process from your on-premises environment to Azure AD. As soon as that sync process is complete, a new object will be created in Azure and EXO.
Article ID: 3164138 - Last Review: 25 ఏప్రి, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Business Productivity Online Dedicated, Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite Federal