Steps for partner to be added in the Office Customer Portal
The customer first signs into the Office Customer Portal (https://portal.office.com) using their Office 365 ID and then will:
1. Select Billing from the left-hand navigation menu.
2. Select Subscriptions (sub menu option under Billing).
3. Select the applicable Cloud service.
4. Select Add partner of record from the “More Actions” dropdown.
Note: The POR on a subscription is selected and set up by the Customer.
5. Once the Partner Information pane appears, Customer enters their Partner’s MPN ID in the Microsoft Partner ID field. (Image 1)
6. Customer selects Check ID. (Image 2)
7. If the correct Partner information displays, Customer selects it and then select Submit. (Image 3)
8. Currently the customer can only verify that their chosen Partner is associated to their account by returning to the “More Actions” dropdown and selecting Edit Partner of Record. The most recent MPN ID associated with the subscription will be displayed in the MPN ID field.
9. Partner receives confirmation email that they are successfully added.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3185444 - Last Review: 19 ఏప్రి, 2017 - Revision: 3