|Learn how to easily and securely connect your Internet of Things assets by utilizing Azure IoT for device-to-cloud telemetry data to understand the state of your devices and assets to take action when a device needs your attention. Through cloud-to-device messages, reliably send commands and notifications to your connected devices—and track message delivery with acknowledgement receipts. Device messages are sent in a durable way to accommodate intermittently connected devices.||Register Today |
Take the next step in your technical journey
By attending the two sessions within this technical training webcast, you will:
- Receive an overview of Azure IoT Suite and Azure IoT Hub
- Get an architectural overview of key components
- Know how to put IoT components in context of broader Azure Story
- Receive hands on experience you can utilize in your own application
- Understand how Event Hub can meet the needs of connecting disparate data sources while handling the scale of the aggregate stream
- Learn how to set up individual identities and credentials for each of your connected devices
This course is organized in 2 different and complete modules, each consumable by itself or as part of a broader path, depending on your needs. Each module has a duration of 2 hours.
Module 1 - Introduction to Azure IoT Suite
Module 2 - Technical Deep Dive on Azure IoT Suite
This technical training webcast is complimentary to Azure application developers through December 31, 2017. Take advantage of this exclusive promotion today!