Azure Site Recovery supports a number of replication technologies to consistently replicate, protect, and seamlessly failover virtual machines and applications to private/public or hosted clouds. Together these technologies form the foundation of what Microsoft calls “availability on-demand”, allowing you to help customers protect critical applications with flexible recovery plans and low RPOs/RTOs.
Within this webinar you'll learn:
- The differences between backup and disaster recovery
- How these technologies work together
- Setting up a recovery plan and orchestrating a recovery
We’ll also discuss how ASR can be used for the protection and migration of non-Hyper-V workloads, such as physical servers and VMWare servers. Get helpful insights on some of these scenarios and how to enable comprehensive protection for all of a customer’s workloads.
Register for live webinar
During this live, instructor-led 4-hour webcast we'll cover all the topics within the agenda below.
| || |
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
- Applicable to Solution Sales, Technical Solution Sales, Practice Lead – Technical Decision Maker, and IT Implementer roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners
Explore our full suite of technical presales and deployment services specifically designed to guide you along your path of getting started, growing and optimizing your Azure practice.