- You start the implementation of a SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2012 Failover Cluster installation.
- You add a node to the failover cluster.
- You install the shared components for the node to a nondefault location. For example, you install the shared components in the following path if the operating system is installed on the drive C: D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server
- You add a second node to the failover cluster.
- The installation ignores the nondefault location and installs the shared components to the default location.
- When a failover occurs in the cluster, the log shipping fails, and then you receive an error message that resembles the following: Job Step: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\sqllogship.exe" -Backup 11988AF6-DCC1-4785-90A5-978568E6C562 -server GVS10001 Message after failover on the copy job Message Executed as user: DOMAIN1\SQLService. The process could not be created for step 1 of job 0x3329AA27908BB548B5D78A9EA3D6A3DD (reason: The system cannot find the file specified). The step failed.
- If the cluster has a PowerShell job when the failover occurs, or if you have a clear job that is created by SQL Server Policy Based Management (PBM) when the failover occurs, the job fails. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Unable to start execution of step 3 (reason: The PowerShell subsystem failed to load [see the SQLAGENT.OUT file for details]; The job has been suspended). The step failed. Log SQL Server Agent Message  Subsystem 'PowerShell' could not be loaded (reason: The system cannot find the path specified)
- When you failover a job that references the Bcp.exe component, the job fails.
- SQL Powershell (Sqlps.exe)
- Log shipping executable (SQLLogship.exe)
- Bcp.exe and other components
Note A clear job that is created by PBM has a PowerShell step. Therefore, the job references the Sqlps.exe component.
Service Pack 2 information for SQL Server 2012To resolve this issue, obtain the Service Pack 2 for SQL Server 2012. For more information, see Bugs that are fixed in SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2 and How to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2012 .
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For more information about the Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
รหัสบทความ: 2028830 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 10 ก.พ. 2015 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1