FTP Folders is included with the Internet Explorer Browsing Enhancements feature in Internet Explorer 5.x, which is installed only when you select a full or typical installation. FTP Folders is installed by default with Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, and Windows 2000.
To disable FTP Folders, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Browsing, click the Use Web Based FTP or Enable Folder View for FTP sites check box to select it.
The FTP Folders feature does not support the following functionality:
- Connecting to the Internet using a CERN proxy server or Web proxy server.
- Connecting to a Virtual Address Extension (VAX) or Virtual Memory System (VMS) FTP server.
- Using Internet Explorer from within a separate program or service.
- Copying files from one server to another.
- Drag and drop functionality from an FTP server.
- The Copy command on the Edit menu and context menus does not work for files on an FTP server, but you are able to copy files locally and paste them on an FTP server.
TroubleshootingIf you are unable to see the FTP user interface, a CERN proxy server may be preventing you from doing so. You can verify this by connecting to the server using the Ftp.exe tool. To work around this issue, use a non-CERN proxy server such as Microsoft Remote Winsock.
รหัสบทความ: 217888 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 31 ธ.ค. 2007 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1