- You use Windows Internet Explorer 8 to browse a webpage ("webpage A") on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Webpage A contains an IFRAME element or a frame element in a frameset. The IFRAME element or the frame element hosts another webpage ("webpage B").
- "Webpage B" contains an HTML element that has an attached httpFolder behavior. For example, "webpage B" contains a BUTTONINPUT element that has an attached httpFolder behavior.
- You use the HTML element in "webpage B" to invoke the navigateFrame method of the httpFolder behavior to open a web folder.
In this scenario, the web folder cannot be opened.
Note This issue does not occur in the following scenarios:
- You use Internet Explorer 8 in an earlier version of Windows than Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- You use Internet Explorer 7 in any supported versions of Windows.
Security update informationTo resolve this problem, install the most current cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To install the most current updates, visit the following Microsoft website: Note This update was first included in security update 2183461 (MS10-053). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
รหัสบทความ: 2221763 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 3 ก.พ. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1