To implement the following procedure, you need to be running Windows 7 and Office 2010. This is not possible with earlier versions. In addition, you must first set up Windows Live ID online provider.
Set up Windows Live ID online provider
1. Click the Start button.
2. In the search box, type suser accounts.
3. Click User Accounts in the Control Panel list.
4. In the left pane, click Link online ID.
5. In the dialog box, click Add an online ID provider.
6. Your browser will automatically go to this page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/online-id-providers, if you are connected to the Internet. Then, click the Download button for your operating system.
7. Click Save, and then select a location to save the file.
8. To start installing the file, click Run. Then follow the installation instructions.
9. After the installation is complete, click Finish.
Connect with Windows Live Office
The next step, you connect Office 2010 with Windows Live. You can use any Office 2010 application. In this example, Word 2010 is used.
1. Start Word 2010, and then click File.
2. Click Save & Send.
3. Click Save to Web.
4. In the right pane, you now see the option Save to Windows Live. Click Sign in.
5. A login window appears. Type your Windows Live ID (email address), and your password.
6. Click OK.
7. The connection to the server is made immediately. You will then see in the right pane of your OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) folder. Select the folder to which you want to connect.
8. Click Save As.
9. Office connects to the Windows Live servers and displays again a Save As dialog box again. Right-click the address bar.
10. Click Copy address as text. You can then close the dialog box. Whether you actually save the file or cancel the operation, it does not matter.
Tip: It makes sense you copy this string immediately in a text editor such as Notepad, so that you can access even to the correct address, if you perform other steps and copy new data to the Clipboard.
Connect OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) as a network drive in Windows Explorer
1. Start Windows Explorer, for example, by pressing [Windows key] + [E]. In the menu bar, click Map network drive.
2. In the next dialog box, the drive letter is Z intended to be the new drive connection. In the Folder field, paste the network address that you copied ealier.
3. Click Finish.
4. Windows immediately builds a connection to the server and shows you all files in the associated folder under drive letter Z . Repeat these steps if you want to include more OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) folders as drives.
5. When you start the PC the next time, the drive will connect immediately, after you have logged in. The login window will appear automatically on your Windows desktop. If this is not the case, please double click the drive entry in the Windows Explorer.
รหัสบทความ: 2478800 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 26 พ.ค. 2014 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1