- Method 1: For Office 365 Enterprise organizations, disable PIC in the Skype for Business (formerly Lync Online) Admin Center. To do this, follow the steps on the following Microsoft website:
- Method 2: For Office 365 Small Business organizations, disable External Communications on the Office 365 Service Settings page. To do this, follow the steps on the following Microsoft website:
- Method 3: Use a different domain for your Microsoft account, or use a different domain in Office 365.
- The user's Microsoft account uses the same domain name as Office 365.
- Public IM connectivity (PIC) is enabled in Skype for Business Online for Office 365 Enterprise organizations.
- External Communications is enabled in Skype for Business Online for Office 365 Small Business organizations.
This issue occurs because of the way that the session initiation protocol (SIP) services are advertised. The Office 365 and Skype environments can coexist if PIC or External Communications is disabled for the Office 365 domain. However, if PIC or External Communications is enabled for the Office 365 domain, the Office 365 domain becomes the authoritative SIP domain and hosts the service. Therefore, when a user tries to sign in to Skype, the Microsoft account service recognizes that Office 365 controls the domain namespace and requires the user to change his or her Microsoft account to use a different domain.
รหัสบทความ: 2537605 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 16 ธ.ค. 2016 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1