List of issues that are resolved
Issue 1A virtual-to-virtual (V2V) migration to a Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) volume fails if the cluster node that owns the volume has insufficient disk space on the system volume. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
Unable to perform the job because one or more of the selected objects are locked by another job.
Issue 2Virtual machine placement shows a host as having a zero rating. If you select the host, the following message is listed on the Rating Explanation tab:
Issue 3A cluster node does not enter Maintenance mode, and you receive the following error message:
Could not initiate live migration of Virtual machine SCVMM vmname to virtual machine host servername using this cluster configuration.
(The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation (0x139F))
How to obtain this SCVMM 2008 R2 SP1 hotfix rollup packageThis hotfix rollup package is available from Microsoft Update.
To obtain this update from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that is running SCVMM 2008 R2:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click important updates are available.
- Select Update for System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 SP1 (KB2562466), and then click OK.
- Click Install updates.
To manually download this hotfix rollup package from the Microsoft Update catalog, visit the following Microsoft website:
- Extract the VmmServer64Update.cab file to a temporary folder.
- Open an elevated command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER to install the update: msiexec /update vmmServer64Update.msp BOOTSTRAPPED=1
Hotfix rollup information
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix rollup package, you must have System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed.
Restart requirementIf the Virtual Machine Manager or Virtual Machine Manager Agent service is running when you install this hotfix rollup package, you must restart the computer.
|File name||File version||File size||Time stamp||Platform|
รหัสบทความ: 2562466 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 28 ก.ค. 2011 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1