|Please turn off Windows Media Player before performing the following methods.|
- Click Startand then enter regedit in the search box. Click regedit at the top of the search results.
- In Registry Editor, move to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences , right-click on the blank area on the right, and then click New, DWORD (32-bit) value in order.
- Name the newly created item, DWORD (32-bit) value., LargeAlbumArtSize, and then double-click LargeAlbumArtSize.
The DWORD (32-bit)Value name is case sensitive.
- In the DWORD (32-bit) vauleEdit screen, enter ffffffff as the Value data and then click OK.
- Create one more DWORD (32-bit) value using the method described above.
- Name DWORD (32-bit) value, the newly created item SmallAlbumArtSize and double-click SmallAlbumArtSize.
The DWORD (32-bit) value nameis case sensitive.
- In the DWORD (32-bit) value Edit screen, enter ffffffff as the Value data and then click OK.
- Rename the original album art file as folder.jpg and then copy and paste it into the folder in which the corresponding music file is.
When the Copy File pop-up window, click Copy and Replace.
- Run Windows Media Player and you can see that the album art is displayed correctly.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your feedback and use it to help create better services and products.
Please send us your feedback.
รหัสบทความ: 2624662 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 14 ก.พ. 2017 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1