- Synchronization for any workspace type
- Messages, such as invitations
- Task Scheduler
How to start in safe modeSharePoint Workspace usually starts in safe mode if the previous session failed. However, in some cases, you may want to manually start SharePoint Workspace in safe mode. There are two ways to do this:
- While SharePoint Workspace is starting, hold down the Control key.
- Run the Groove.exe application from the command line, and use the /Safe option, as in the following example: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Groove.exe /Safe
How to use safe modeFor example, consider the following scenario:
- While you were offline, you added an oversized file to a Groove workspace.
- When you come online, the file starts to transmit but consumes all application resources. This causes SharePoint Workspace to stop responding.
- You shut down SharePoint Workspace by using Task Manager to end the Groove.exe process.
- When you restart SharePoint Workspace, the application stops responding before you can access the workspace.
รหัสบทความ: 2711957 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 25 พ.ค. 2012 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1