- You install the cumulative update that is mentioned in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 251482 or later on each Lync 2010 client in an environment.
- You have user A and user B in the environment.
- User A uses Outlook to set user B as a delegate for user A’s mailbox. User A also uses Lync 2010 to set User B as a delegate.
- User B creates an online meeting email message on behalf of user A. To do this, user B selects the meeting time on user A’s calendar. Then user B clicks the New Online Meeting button in the ribbon of Outlook or clicks the Online Meeting option in the New Items drop list.
In this scenario, the user name that is included in the meeting URL belongs to user B instead of user A.
Note To add a delegate member in Lync 2010, follow these steps:
- Open Lync 2010, click the Option button on the toolbar. Then click the Call Forwarding item.
- Click the Edit my delegate members item. Then click the Add button to select the delegate.
- Double-click the meeting time on user A’s calendar and then click the New Online Meeting button in the appointment email message that pops up.
- Right-click the meeting time and select the New Appointment or New meeting Request option. Then click the New Online Meeting button in the appointment email message that pops up.
For more information about how to add delegate member in Lync 2010, go to the following Microsoft website:
รหัสบทความ: 2735319 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 28 ส.ค. 2013 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1