When you try to publish a website or a Web application to http://localhost by using Internet Information Services (IIS) settings in Visual Studio 2010 on a computer that is running Windows 8, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
Note This problem does not occur when you publish the website or the Web application without using IIS settings.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- Use Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 to publish the website or the Web application.
- Use the latest Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET (Visual Studio 2010 SP1) to publish the website or the Web application. Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET provides an updated Web publish experience, and will not cause this problem. The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET (VS 2010 SP1) package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
When you try to connect to a remote Visual SourceSafe database through an HTTPS connection in Visual Studio 2010 SP1 on a computer that is running Windows 8, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
When you try to run the ASP.NET IIS Registration Tool (Aspnet_regiis.exe) together with the –i, the -u, or the –r command option in Windows Server 2012 or in Windows 8, you cannot install or uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods to install or uninstall the .NET Framework 4.5:
- Use the Turn Windows Features on or off Control Panel option in Windows 8.
- Use the Server Manager management tool in Windows Server 2012.
- Run the necessary commands in the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM.exe) command-line tool.
You cannot install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP1 on a Windows 8-based or Windows Server 2012-based computer that has Visual Studio 2010 SP1 installed.
To work around this issue, apply SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (SP3) or a later version of SQL Server 2008.
For more information about how to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2008, click the following link to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Issue 5Symptoms 1
Assume that you try to use one of following methods in Visual Studio 2010 SP1 Profiling Tools on a Windows 8-based computer to analyze the performance of an application:
- CPU sampling
- .NET memory allocation (sampling)
- Resource contention data (concurrency)
This issue occurs because there is an incompatibility between the Visual Studio 2010 SP1 driver and Windows 8.
When you use Concurrency Visualizer to collect data, the collected data cannot be displayed in the report view.
This issue occurs because the Windows event schema is changed in Windows 8.
To work around these problems, use Visual Studio 2012 Profiling Tools on a Windows 8-based computer.
รหัสบทความ: 2735834 - การตรวจสอบครั้งสุดท้าย: 20 มิ.ย. 2014 - ฉบับแก้ไข: 1